Our Family Vision Plan
About Vision Insurance
Vision insurances such as VSP and EyeMed can help families save on their annual eye care costs while facilitating good health care. But not every employer provides vision insurance. Also, the quality of benefits varies with what the employer pays and what the employee pays out of pocket.
Although it may seem like eye insurance has many benefits, the benefits are somewhat limited. When you compare the monthly costs and the out-of-pocket costs, you might consider participating in our Family Vision Plan as an alternative!
What are the benefits?
- 30% off eye examinations
- 50% off all special testing (visual field, retinal photos, OCT, pachymetry, and other medical procedures
- 40% off eyeglass frames
- 30% off eyeglass lenses
- 30% off all coatings and accessories
- 30% off contact lens fitting fees
- 20% off all contact lenses
- NO CLAIM FORMS
- NO AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED
- NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF VISITS PER YEAR OR PER PERSON
- NOTE: for procedures that require products (for example, punctal plugs), there is no discount.